ADMIN PORTAL USER MANUAL
Hey there 👋, let's get started!
1) General Settings
1. You can set a detailed option for large file attachments.
2. You can activate the zip and encryption option for large file attachments by clicking the Use radio button.
3. Other than the zip and encryption, you can set extra settings for large attachments.
4. Make sure to Save button to apply your changes.
2) Allowed IPs
1. You can allow access to large file attachment features to certain IP addresses.
2. If you'd like to use this option, you have to activate the Allowed IP Option by clicking the Use radio button.
3. Go to the IP section and then click Add button.
4. Type an IP address and then the Save button.
5. Click the Save button again on the upper right-hand corner of the screen to apply your changes.
3) File Attached Mails
1. You can find all emails with large attachment files.
2. You can find more detailed information about the email and the attached files.
4) Attached Files
1. You can find all attached files here.
2. If you find an inappropriate file attachment, you can disable or delete the file as an administrator by clicking Disable or Delete file button on the right corner.
3. If you want to know more about the attached file, you can click the button located in the upper left-hand corner.
5) Download Logs
1. You can find the download logs for large file attachments.
6) Monthly Usage
1. You can monitor monthly usage on large file attachments of users.
7) User Usage
1. You can monitor User usage on large file attachments.
Ready to get started?
Make your working experience
more productive with totle.